Time To Run High Visibility Armband With LED Pack Of Two by Time To Run
time to run
Time To Run
- High visibility yellow strap with four LED's for additional safety.
- Ideal for running, walking, cycling and all outdoor activities
- Velcro adjustment to fit all sizes and fastening to either arms, legs, rucksack, bum bags, saddle stems etc-soft terylene backing for comfort when worn directly next to the skin.
- Two modes, flash and static.
- Replaceable CR1023 batteries-battery life of up to 1,000 hours when on flash mode.
About The Product Offering stunning value for money, the Time to Run LED armband comes in a handy pack of two bands, each containing four LED lights which can be used on either static or flashing modes for additional safety. Dependent on temperature and when used on flash mode, the replaceable flat CR2032 battery can last up to 1,000 hours. Note though that in sub zero temperatures battery life is reduced. The soft terylene backing adds to levels of comfort when the bands are worn next to the skin, which makes the bands suitable for night time use in both summer and winter. The velcro adjustment allows the bands to fit most sizes whether they are being attached to arms, legs, dog collars, rucksacks or saddle stems. Each band has a reflective strip measurement of 22 cm and the velcro band, (elasticised,) measures 21 cm. The bands have a width of 3 cm. Buy With Confidence All Time to Run products are designed in the UK and manufactured in ethically sourced, offshore factories. This allows us to source and design quality products at wholesale prices whilst simultaneously ensuring that the goods are manufactured in a safe working environment. All factories are inspected in person by a member of our team so as to ensure that no child labour is used and workers are paid way above the local living wage. Being a long term partner of Amazon, our goods are then fulfilled via the Amazon FBA carrier programme which allows the consumer to buy with confidence, and should the need arise, return goods under the no quibble guarantee programme.