Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker with Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor – Black/Large by Fitbit
Large (6.7-8.1 in)
- Pure plus heart rate: Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking without an uncomfortable chest strap
- All-day activity tracking: Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity
- Auto exercise recognition: SmartTrack automatically recognises select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices
- Auto exercise recognition: Smart Track automatically recognizes select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app
- Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route
Offering tremendous versatility when going though daily sports and casual activities, the Fitbit Charge 2 large fitness tracker with heart rate sensor delivers a highly accurate PurePulse® wrist-based HR reading with heart rate zones shown in a simplified fashion. The device tracks down your active time, calories burnt, and conveniently remembers your sleeping patterns to improve the quality of your rest. Furthermore, the tracker includes a built-in GPS to ensure proper route analysis with distance and pace viewed as you run. Additionally, the battery can easily last up to 5 days, monitoring all your activities throughout the day, which are viewable comfortably on a user-friendly OLED display. Moreover, with cool Reminders to Move, the monitor allows you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.