Foam Roller for Deep Tissue Muscle Massage – Trigger Point Therapy – Myofascial Release – Muscle Roller for Fitness, CrossFit, Yoga & Pilates (Black with Black Core) by Starwood Sports
Starwood Sports ®
Black with Black Cor
- IMPROVE MOBILITY & ENHANCE RECOVERY – Helps to increase circulation to sore and tight muscles, providing relief from pain. Perfect for myofascial release, trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage throughout the body
- RECOVER FASTER AND FEEL BETTER – Great for CrossFit, Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Rugby, Football, Bodybuilding, boxing and MMA – A valuable massage roller for all sports and exercise enthusiasts!
- FULL BODY RELIEF – Premium quality dense EVA foam roller with textured (bumpy) design – Ideal for reducing soreness and discomfort in your back, legs, neck, IT-Band and shoulders. Regular use may help to facilitate post workout recovery, prevent injuries and assist greatly with injury rehabilitation. Ebook instruction guide included to help get you started with using your foam roller immediately
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT – At around 33 X 14 cm X 14 cm, this gym quality ultra-strong foam roller is long enough to effectively work muscles throughout your body, yet it's still fairly light so you can easily carry it in your gym bag. Use your foam roller for yoga, pilates classes or working out in the gym
- FREE INSTRUCTION GUIDE – We appreciate that it's not always easy to know how to use a foam roller, so we've included a number of suggested movements in our exercise guide to help you start using your foam roller immediately
Benefits of Foam-Rolling
Self-massage or Self-Myofascial Release using a foam roller can be particularly effective at treating a connective tissue known as the fascia. The fascia connects muscles, nerves and organs throughout the body and gives the muscles the mechanical stability needed to contract forcefully.
Myofascial release may increase blood flow to your muscles, increase the mobility of the fascia and help to get rid of adhesions in your muscles and connective tissue. This may help you to….
Minimise Risk of Injury and Assist with Injury Rehabilitation
Maximise Your Sporting Performance
Increase Your Mobility and Flexibility
Reduce Post Workout Soreness and Enhance Recovery
Free ebook instruction guide included to help you with using your foam roller immediately.
Choose the best foam roller for maximum benefits and one that's able to withstand a lifetime of repeated use.
Our gym quality foam rollers are built to last.