Crosscore Unisex 180 Rotational Bodyweight Trainer, Black by CrossCore
Mad Dogg Athletics Inc.
- • CrossCore180 complete Rotational Bodyweight Training System (includes training manual and training DVD) • Door anchor
- • Heavy Duty canvas carrying bag • Commercial “Heavy-Duty” Construction • Climbing rope rated to hold up to 1,200 lbs
- • Heavy-Duty climbing carabiners are rated to hold up to 5,000 lbs. • Adjustable cam buckle strap is rated to hold up to 1,800 lbs.
- • Handle webbing is rated to hold up to 2,100 lbs. • Pulley wheel includes high quality sealed bearings for long lasting smooth rotation
- • Fully powder coated pulley housing
The CrossCore180® Rotational Bodyweight TrainerTM is the most versatile suspension trainer in the world. Its Patented lockable pulley system infuses rotational movement into body weight training exercises and when needed is able to lock the pulley in place for more stable exercises similar to common strap based trainers. The CrossCore180® uses your own bodyweight as resistance but thanks to its unique pulley system can also utilize other forms of resistance such as kettlebells, dumbbells, sandbags and even resistance bands. CrossCore180® Advantages: The Patented Magnetic Pin can be inserted to stop the rotation of the pulley wheel when stable movements are needed. When rotational moves are desired the pin can be removed and conveniently stored at the top of the pulley housing. Removing the magnetic pin to allow the pulley wheel to rotate freely also enables CrossCore® to act as a pulley machine by attaching a counterweight, such as a kettlebell, dumbbell or sandbag, to one end. Using two counterweighted CrossCore® units spaced eight feet apart makes for one of the smoothest cable crossovers on the market. Handles clip in at the top of the CrossCore180® for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups) Self leveling handles. No more readjusting the height of your handles in the middle of your workout. The CrossCore180's Patented pulley system makes this obsolete. Foot cradle padding pads the feet and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls. These cradles open and close for a snug fit on the hands and feet so the user won't slip out while exercising. Handles are interchangeable with other cable attachments such as ankle straps, D handles, rope attachments and more.